Interactive Events Calendar
Please use the filters on the left side to narrow down your search for the perfect event.
You can search by day, time, category, and even the neighbourhood location!
- This event has passed.
ORCA Bus Willingdon Beach
January 7, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, repeating until January 31, 2021
To ensure safety for you, our staff, the families using the bus and our community, we have outlined the following protocols and procedures for attending ORCA Bus programming during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All ORCA Bus programming will take place outdoors RAIN OR SHINE! Please wear appropriate footwear and outerwear. See StrongStart´s Go Gear Guide here.
- Programming is by registration only – no drop-ins. We need to keep our numbers low to allow for social distancing and have your full contact information. Please check the schedule here and register by following the link, through each facilitator.
- We will follow all cleaning and disinfecting procedures as outlined by the BC Center for Disease Control.
- When attending ORCA Bus programming, you are agreeing that you or your child:
- Do not have any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms , which include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache, muscle ache, fatigue, or loss of appetite.
- Have not been exposed to anyone with the above symptoms, in the last 14 days.
- Have not been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Have not been told to quarantine, in the past 14 days.
- All adults, including caregivers and facilitators, must wear their own mask, when in a group setting, including outdoors.
- All children and adults must use the provided hand sanitizer when they arrive and throughout ORCA bus programming.
- Social distancing must be followed by all attending ORCA programming. Caregivers are responsible for aiding children in maintaining social distancing.
- Please avoid children sharing toys and equipment, whenever possible.
If anyone attending the programming does not abide by these guidelines, they will be asked to come back another day.
Please be patient as we get started and join us soon!
NOTE: While we are doing everything possible to protect you, ourselves, and our community, by attending ORCA bus programming you are doing so at your own risk.
You can read School District #47 StrongStart´s COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures here.
Below is the Lift Community Service/Family Place COVID-19 Safety Plan: